1. I like to create my own recipes.
2. I love being a mom.
3. I have 5 kids.
4. I was the Camp Director for 200 teenage girls.
5. I was a Cub Scout leader for 5 years.
6. I'm a Southern California native.
7. I love chocolate covered gummy bears.
8. I want to write at least one children's book.
9. I enjoy speaking to CEOs and leaders about being fully expressed in their purpose.
10. I worked with Catherine Hardwicke, Director: Twilight.
11. I was a model.
12. I've authored one anthology and one textbook for leaders. (I'm currently writing a book and another textbook for leaders.)
13. I've worked with over 900 companies.
14. Rick Justus is the love of my life.
15. I enjoy being 'stuck on stupid' on my days off. (Days off? What's that?)
16. I do more in two days than most do in four or five days.
17. I love the Olympics.
18. I love the athlete's mindset.
19. I like football, hockey, and synchronized swimming. (Lol!)
20. Cannon Beach is one of my favorite places on the planet. (Ask me why.)
21. I like to surround myself with people who want exponentially more in life, business, and impact.
22. I like going to the movies.
23. Music moves me (all genres).
24. My dad was in Roots and Dukes of Hazard.
25. I directed and produced The Grinch Who Stole Christmas.
26. I'm obsessively committed to reshaping the global economy.
27. I am the youngest of four sisters.
28. I embarrassed myself the first time I went surfing when my surfboard hit me in the head because I was trying to impress a guy.
29. I love this country and all human beings.
30. Some day I may create packaging that doesn't make any noise for use at movie theaters, globally. (This is a pet peeve of mine.)
31. I love to travel.
32. Costco in Tijuana changed my life.
33. I want to be, do, have, and give more.
34. I want to try snowboarding.
35. My favorite childhood memory: mom making homemade chicken soup when I was sick.
36. I'm addicted to bubble baths.